- "...So, I think it's the young boys...that are getting left behind. But just in society, it's being catered to women. Women are the ones who are buying products. The movies, we go from Charleston Heston to Seth Rogen. The whole culture is being feminized in my opinion...." (SOURCE: FOX News)
- "'...Randy [Stone] told me that Jodie [Foster] said she'll tell the boys who their father is when they're 21,' Rev. Beverly Bates said...." (SOURCE: 9MSN.au)
- "...No schoolboy should ever have to sit in class while his teacher makes him feel responsible for all the wrongs perpetrated throughout history, or makes him feel worthless and inadequate, or tells him that his gender harms the other and that women will need protecting from him when he gets older. This should be seen for what it is, nothing other than an ideologue abusing her position as a teacher in order to deliver dehumanising classroom propaganda to children. That’s misandry, miss!..." (As said by Andy.Man@AVFM)
- "...Swedish men are not in the position (or perhaps not inclined) to be the white knights who will come to their countrywomen’s aid...." (As said by Ethical, via The Spearhead)
- "...The total percentage of men that replied “marriage isn’t for me” or “I prefer the life of bachelorhood” was a whopping 39.7%!..." (SOURCE: Rocket24News)
- "...more than three years on ADHD medication can stunt their [boys'] development...." (SOURCE: ABC.net.au)
- "...Around 300 people a year in Northern Ireland continue to die by suicide every year. Men aged from 18 to 54 who live in deprived areas face the greatest level of risk. In fact, males are three times as likely as females to die by suicide...." (SOURCE: IrishCentral)
- "...Psychotropic drugs 'prescribed for school children cause violent behavior,' [London-based Dr. David] Healy stated...." (SOURCE: WorldNetDaily)
- "...Bulimia, anorexia nervosa and other eating disorders, long thought to be serious problems for many women, are showing up among surprisingly large numbers of men, some of whom are starving themselves or exercising obsessively to look like the pictures in men's magazines...." (SOURCE: LeaderNews)
You know...after reading some of these horrendous things that are happening to the boys and young men of today, I have to laugh at myself, but at the same time, feel their 'pain' for what they're going through. Regardless if it is the monotonous revelation(s) of: broken economical and recessive vehicles, reviled 'masculine' and 'machismo' identities, intentional drugging-out approaches just to improve 'classroom behavior', unfair and impossible odds to just meet [and mate] with the womenfolk, or worse--enforced 'feminization' of them to be able to keep themselves 'afloat' in this changing society.
But don't take my word for it--one of these days, something 'very bad' will happen to the very society and culture that perpetrates these things...and it won't look good in the 'long run'. I'll just wait for it to collapse--and see if these embattled boys will get the #LAST LAUGH--FOR A HOUSEBOY.
Mom and Dad--is this the type of #PROGRESSIVE change that you want for your sons???